MU Admissions English Entrance Exam
English language proficiency is one of the most important admissions requirements to enter Modul University Vienna.
Modul University Vienna offers an alternative to an official language certificate such as IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge etc., which is to take the Admissions English Entrance Exam on campus in Vienna.
- Applicants to all study programs can take the test (Foundation Program, Bachelor, Master, MBA, PhD).
- This exam is only valid for admission to MODUL University Vienna and is not an officially recognized certificate.
- A complete online application must be submitted before an exam date can be scheduled.
- The exam takes 120 minutes and takes place at our campus in Vienna only.
- The exam components: use of English, reading and writing comprehension (listening is not included).
- The exam costs 120€ which has to be paid the day of the exam (cash only).
- Evaluation of the exam can take up to 2-3 weeks, therefore please arrange an appointment for the exam to allow enough time to receive the result before study start.
- Exam dates/times: Monday-Friday: 10:00 am or 1:00 pm.
- All applicants who take the test will receive a certificate including the percentage score.
- Once you application is submitted please contact our Admissions Office directly to schedule an individual exam appointment: email@example.com.