10 Years of MU means 10 partial MBA scholarships available!
September 28, 2017
In October 2007 MODUL University Vienna began its mission to become one of Austria's leading private universities, providing cutting edge research in the fields of tourism, hospitality, new media, sustainability and business.
Ten years later, MU Vienna has managed to realize that goal with no signs of slowing down. Along the way we have also curated a truly international community, with 71% of all students having a non-Austrian nationality. To celebrate 10 years of community, academic, and professional success we're offering the chance to win one of 10 partial scholarships for the Master of Business Administration program.
Application period: 29th of September to 15th of December 2017.
All courses are taught in English by an internationally experienced faculty.
A 78% international MBA student body provides a mulitcultural learning environment and small class sizes allow for personalized attention and a high degree of interaction.
Documents required for application are:
- CV and letter of motivation (description of reason for applying)
- Academic qualification to enter the study program (university degree including transcripts)
- Copy of official test results of English proficiency
- Copy of passport
- Passport-sized photograph
- Two letters of recommendation (from academic or professional sources)
- Proof of relevant work experience (minimum 3 years)
- Proof of a Bachelor university degree with a minimum duration of three years
- A minimum of three years professional experience (no internships)
- Proof of English proficiency for non-native speakers: at least 2 years of education in English, C1 level on an internationally recognized language test (i.e. IELTS 6.5, TOEFL 88 Internet-Based Test, Cambridge Certificate CAE or BEC (Grade A)), or satisfying the Admissions Committee in a form deemed appropriate by the Committee
We are looking forward to your application. Please send all documents in PDF to: jovana.pericsymbolmodul.acpunktat.