Specialization in Innovation and Experience Design for Tourism
To add a certificate to your Master of Science degree, you have to complete 18 ECTS points in your chosen specialization. Specialization courses are blocked over two days, either Thursday/Friday or Saturday/Sunday, and involve pre- and post-module readings and assignments.
Blocked Courses (3 ECTS)
• Two-day blocked seminars with mandatory attendance
• Take place on Thursday/Friday or Saturday/Sunday during the semester and during semester breaks (e.g. in summer)
• Assessment through a pre-module assignment (due on the first day of or shortly before the seminar), in-class evaluation (presentations, active class participation, etc.), and a post-module assignment (usually due two weeks after the course) unless stated differently.
• Reading packs are available usually one month before the course starts in the library
• Courses are taken with MBA students
• Different offerings in fall semesters, spring semesters, and semester breaks, not all courses offered every year