Specialization in Real Estate Management
Specializations consist of Enrichment Courses which are:
• Two-day blocked seminars with mandatory attendance
• Take place on Thursday/Friday or Saturday/Sunday during the semester and during semester breaks (e.g. in summer)
• Assessed through a pre-module assignment (due on the first day of or shortly before the seminar), in-class evaluation (presentations, active class participation, etc.), and a post-module assignment (usually due two weeks after the course) unless stated differently.
• Provided with reading packs are available usually one month before the course starts in the library or online
• Taken together with MSc & MBA students
• Different offerings in fall semesters, spring semesters, and semester breaks; not all courses are offered every year