The MBA Program at Modul University
Entrepreneurship Project/ 6 ECTS Goals: Soft-skill application; experiential education; create value to new entrepreneurs & executives in the MBA. Offered: Once a year in the Spring term and open to all MBA students who have completed courses equivalent to 30 ECTS. Delivery: Four intensive day-long new venture leadership program. Aims Background to a Business Project and setting a start-up in Austria/EU.
- Learn: Doing Business in Germany/Austria/China/ Dubai/EU/US/UK. Online delivery from each country/region chosen on key facts, with practical advice and growth sectors.
- Engage: Entrepreneurship boot camp & competition
- Mentoring: Successful graduates, guest speakers & staff
- Network: Alumni entrepreneurs
- Meet: VC’s, Angels, WFW, AWS, etc.
- Employment: Internship placements
- Annual event : Entrepreneurship Forum (& competition)