Doctorate in Business and Socioeconomic Sciences
Admission Criteria - Required Prerequisites
- Although MODUL University Vienna's PhD candidates come from diverse academic backgrounds, all incoming candidates must hold a master-level degree (or it's equivalent) in either business or one of the social or economic sciences. This degree must be granted from an accredited post-secondary educational institution.
- Applicants must demonstrate an aptitude for conducting high-quality research in the selected area of scholarship.
- The program is conducted in English, and PhD candidates should have excellent spoken and written English skills. (German language proficiency is not a requirement of the program or university.)
- Applicants for the Researcher/Lecturer program path must be willing to assist in teaching and/or administrative tasks at the undergraduate level.
- Interested applicants who do not already fulfill the above requirements may still qualify for PhD admission after successfully completing Master of Sciences (MSc) courses at MODUL University Vienna.