- Proof of a Bachelor university degree with a minimum duration of three years or completion of an equivalent degree relevant to the content of the study program
- A minimum of three years professional experience
- In exceptional cases, admission of persons who do not hold a university degree is possible if they can provide proof of an equivalent qualification. This can be e.g. diploma courses, further education plus extensive and relevant professional experience as well as other career related achievements. In this case, proof of a secondary school leaving certificate must be provided
- Proof of English proficiency for non-native speakers: at least 2 years of secondary or higher education in English, C1 level on an internationally recognized language test (i.e. IELTS 6.5 (no sub-score under 6.0), TOEFL 88 Internet-Based Test, Cambridge Certificate CAE or BEC (Grade A)), or satisfying the Admissions Committee in a form deemed appropriate by the Committee
- To gain acceptance, applicants must pass a formal admission interview (in person or video Skype)
Step 1: Application
Apply using MU's online application tool!
Fill in all required fields and be prepared to upload the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Academic qualification to enter the study program (university degree including transcripts!)
- Proof of English proficiency level C1
- Copy of passport
- Passport sized photograph
- 2 letters of recommendation (from academic sources or professional sources)
- Proof of relevant work experience, minimum of 3 years
Please make sure that your application is complete. Incomplete applications won't be considered!
Please note that all documents must be submitted in English. Only university degree diplomas (Bachelor and Master) are also accepted in the German language.
Step 2: Application Review & Interview
The admission process includes the reviewing and evaluating of each application on an individual basis for an applicant's abilities as a student. If approved, you’ll be contacted by an admissions team member soon thereafter in order to schedule a personal interview at the campus or a video Skype interview.
The interview will give the university the opportunity to clarify issues arising from the application as well as permitting an assessment of the personality profile of the applicants. It will also allow an understanding of the expectations of the applicants with regard to the course. It also is the chance for applicants to ask all open questions.
Step 3: Admission Decision
Usually once per week the admissions committees get together and decides about admission based on previous education performance, the motivation and general impression, work experience, interview performance and academic aptitude. If approved, admissions documents will be sent to the future student.