All programs are accredited by the Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation Austria (AQ Austria), a member of the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA), the Central and Eastern European Network of Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (CEENQA), the International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE), the European Quality Assurance Register for Higher Education (EQUAR), the European Association of Institutions in Higher Education (EURASHE), and the European University Association (EUA).
The reports, the evaluations of the reviewers and AQ Austria's decision on the accreditation and other documents regarding the process have to be published (German only):
Re-Accreditation of the University:
- Review of the Application for Re-Accreditation of MODUL University Vienna
- MODUL University's Statement on the Review
- AQ Austria's Report on the Accreditation Process for Re-Accreditation
Master of Science in Management:
Since 2012, the tourism-related programs at MODUL University Vienna have been accredited by the UNWTO Themis foundation's TedQual certification system.
- Link to UNWTO.TedQual Catalogue of Higher Tourism Education Programmes
- Link to list with all UNWTO.TedQual Certified Programmes