Two full and 10 partial MBA scholarships available!
March 12, 2018
To kick off 2018, we're offering two full scholarships worth €25,000 each and 10 partial scholarships worth €13,000 each for the Master of Business Administration program.
Students can opt for a general MBA or major in one of the following fields:
• Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Innovation
• New Media and Information Management
• Public Governance and Sustainable Development
• Real Estate and Hotel Development
• Tourism and Hotel Development
- Proof of a Bachelor university degree with a minimum duration of three years
- A minimum of three years professional experience (no internships)
- Proof of English proficiency for non-native speakers: at least 2 years of education in English, C1 level on an internationally recognized language test (i.e. IELTS 6.5, TOEFL 88 Internet-Based Test, Cambridge Certificate CAE or BEC (Grade A)), or satisfying the Admissions Committee in a form deemed appropriate by the Committee
Program start: June 14, 2018 (both for full and for partial scholarship winners) Please visit this page for further information and how to apply.
Application deadlines: 31st of March 2018 (full scholarships)
31st of March 2018 (partial scholarships)
As a first step please send your CV and a motivation statement to: jovana.pericsymbolmodul.acpunktat with reference to the source how you learned about the scholarship.
Scholarship winners will be selected based on a holistic approach which considers the following criteria: Academic performance, work experience, English skills, experience abroad, extracurricular activities/community involvement.
We are looking forward to your application!