‘The Open Office’ was launched to complement and enhance the educational experience of all students at MU. The Open Office is comprised of three faculty members, who will be at students’ disposal throughout the course of their studies at MU. The role of The Open Office is to support and advise students during their time at MU. Students may approach The Open Office advisors with questions and concerns related to their studies (non-administrative) and/or personal issues such as:
- Advice on continuing higher education after the program at MU
- Issues with lecturers, thesis supervisors/supervision
- Issues concerning choice of study programs
- Advice regarding the Semester Conference, plagiarism cases, etc.
- Balancing academic and work life
- Improving academic performance
- Issues with integration in the university and/or new environment
- Special needs Students are very much encouraged to make use of this valuable program to address their issues.
The Open Office advisors will listen to students’ experiences throughout their studies and provide helpful feedback. Most importantly, advisors will respect the confidentiality of all students. Please understand, however, that the role of The Open Office is advisory one. Also, please keep in mind that The Open Office may be the perfect contact people for matters in which other MU offices (e.g., Academic Office, Student Service Center, Administration Office, MODUL Career, etc.) may not be appropriate. In case of any concerns, students should feel free to approach one of the advisors below in their office or make an appointment via telephone/e-mail.