General MBA / Overview
What Sets our Program Structure Apart?
- Courses take place once a month (2-5 days, Wed - Sun, depending on course choices)
- Choose courses to suit your personal schedule, therefore not having to be on campus every month
- Completing the program in a min of 18 months to a max of 6 years (including master thesis)
Designed to support and inspire students in their learning process, the MBA courses employ a variety of resources and formats including books, online articles, case studies, and real-life examples taken from the industry. Lecturers encourage interpersonal exchange and collaborative learning with fellow participants drawing on unique professional experiences and industry knowledge.
The business core focuses on fundamental business knowledge, management techniques and leadership strategies. Click here for more information on the MBA Core Courses.
Enrichment courses are offered in the fields of:
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Leadership
- New Media and Information Management
- Public Governance and Sustainable Development
- Real Estate and Hotel Development
- Tourism and Hotel Development
Click here for more information on the MBA Enrichment Courses.