General MBA / Overview
What Sets our Program Structure Apart?
- Courses take place once a month (2-5 days, Wed - Sun, depending on course choices)
- Courses can be chosen to suit your personal schedule, therefore not requiring your presence on campus every month
- Completing the program is possible in a min. of 18 months to a max. of 6 years (including Master thesis)
Designed to support and inspire students in their learning process, the MBA courses employ a variety of resources and formats including books, online articles, case studies, and real-life examples taken from the industry. Lecturers encourage interpersonal exchange and collaborative learning with fellow participants, drawing on unique professional experiences and industry knowledge.
The business core focuses on fundamental business knowledge, management techniques and leadership strategies. Click here for more information on the MBA Core Courses.
Enrichment courses are offered in the fields of:
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Leadership
- Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Sustainable Management and Governance
- Innovation and Experience Design for Tourism
Click here for more information on the MBA Enrichment Courses.