Doctorate in Business and Socioeconomic Sciences
MODUL University Vienna faculty members are selected not only on the basis of scholarly principles, but also because they are excellent teachers, fascinated by their subject and capable of inspiring students. Faculty are engaged in many activities related to a new form of integrated education - one which is understood as an intertwining of decision-making competence on a professional level and personality development. Members of our academic community are encouraged to adhere to the fundamental educational values of MODUL University Vienna. These values are conveyed to students both inside and outside of the classroom through various methods and channels.
Our faculty members are highly respected experts within their local and international professional associations. The international experiences and global networks of faculty advance the university’s research. The promotion of young academics is an essential component of MODUL University Vienna's mission and academic outreach. The University orients itself towards scholar/educators interested in long-term academic careers.
The success of MU’s internal promotion efforts is reflected in our academic community’s following achievements, namely:
- The quality of publications
- The number of acquired research projects, as well as the quantity and quality of contributions by the faculty
- The quality of independent teaching
- The promotion of talented young academics
- The number of transfer achievements for the economy (e.g. industry projects, presentations at business events and for other subject-related interest groups)
- The incorporation in academic and other relevant, non-academic networks
- Awards and distinctions
- The active participation in the university’s sustainability process
Other Doctoral Projects
Many of MU's teaching staff are currently working on doctoral-level dissertations. For more information, please visit the Doctoral Dissertation Projects page.