Accelerate your career with an MBA scholarship!
November 11, 2019
We are offering:
1 full scholarship worth €25,000
10 partial scholarships worth €12,500 each
for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) with the option to specialize in:
• Digital Marketing
• Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Leadership
• Innovation and Experience Design for Tourism
• Real Estate Management
• Sustainable Management and Governance
Plus 1 full scholarship for an MBA in with a specialization in Innovation and Experience Design for Tourism worth €25,000
Admission criteria for all scholarships:
• Bachelor university degree or equivalent with a minimum duration of three years
• A minimum of three years professional experience (not including internships)
• English level C1*
• Your letter of motivation should answer the following question: “Why are you a good candidate to receive a scholarship from MU Vienna?”
Application deadline: December 15th, 2019
Program start: February 19th, 2020
Start your application now and please indicate how you learned about the scholarship. Please also let us also know which scholarship you are applying for and if you want be your application to be considered for both the full and partial scholarships.
Scholarship winners will be selected based on a holistic approach which considers the following criteria: academic performance, work experience, level of English, experience abroad, extracurricular activities, and community involvement.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
* All courses are taught in English. Please note that all applicants must submit a proof of proficiency in English at level C1 or higher. Please submit a recognized language test such as TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Certificate etc. Alternatively you can take the Modul University English test (90 minutes duration - €120). The test results must be presented prior to your study start. Applicants who are native English speakers, have conducted their previous education in English for a minimum of two years, or have used English as a working language for a minimum of two years are exempt from this requirement. However, the admissions committee reserves the right to request a test if deemed necessary.
Who can write my letters of recommendation?
Please provide two letters of recommendation from academic or professional sources (e.g. current or previous employers, bachelor thesis supervisor, etc).
How is the program structured?
Blocked courses take place once a month on 2-4 consecutive weekdays and weekends. Courses involve two days of interactive seminars. Please visit the course overview for more information.
What courses will I take?
Please visit here for a list of core courses to be taken by all MBA students. Students have a choice of enrichment courses which can lead to a major or a general MBA. Please click here for more information on the enrichment options.
If I win a scholarship, when will I have to start the program?
All winners for this scholarship call must begin their studies on February 19th, 2020.
Can I have a personalized meeting on campus?
Yes! Please feel free to schedule a meeting with us. Write to recruitmentsymbolmodul.acpunktat to organize a private tour of the university and Q&A session.
Can I get a tax reduction for studying an MBA?
If I win a partial scholarship, do I have to pay the remaining fees all at once?
No. You can pay in four equal installments.
How can I apply for the scholarship?
Can I apply for the scholarship even if I have not yet completed an English language test?
Yes. You can submit your proof of English proficiency at the latest before the start of your studies. We require a C1 level of English on an internationally recognized language test (i.e. IELTS 6.5, TOEFL 88 Internet-Based Test, Cambridge Certificate CAE).
Alternatively, you can sit the Modul University Admissions English Entrance Exam. If you have already studied in English for at least two years or if English has been your working language for several years, the test may be waived on an individual basis.
Please visit our general FAQs for more information.
For any further admissions information please contact admissionssymbolmodul.acpunktat.