The Student Service & Career Center (SSCC) aims to enhance the student experience at Modul University Vienna by providing a wide range of support services for all students in a warm and welcoming environment.
Students come to the SSCC for:
- Receiving official documents needed by Austrian authorities. Confirmation of enrollment documents (studienbestätigung and studienblatt) are now able to be downloaded digitally directly from Online campus! All you need to do is request them in your personal pages and they are there the next day. From your personal pages, you can also request your transcript from the SSCC, which we can print and scan to you if needed.
- Getting help with Visas/Residence Permits, accommodation, student health insurance, and "settling in" essentials
- Finding your way around campus and getting oriented to your studies at Modul
- Seeking information about student exchange
- Staying informed about the latest university events, extracurricular activities, and volunteer opportunities
- Participating in extracurricular seminars, workshops, and free tutoring with the MU Learning Center
- Getting involved in your community through external and internal volunteer work as part of the MU Cares program
- Finding out more about your student union ÖH
- Seeking information on full time employment and part-time jobs
- Connecting with Alumni and leaders in your field through job shadowing programs, excursions, and various career events
- Building and improving your CV and cover letter
- Obtaining your student ID card or requesting a replacement card.
- Purchasing items from the MU Shop
Monday - Thursday: 10 am -12 pm and 1 pm - 4 pm
Friday: 10 am - 12 pm
Current Students can also now book 1:1 appointments with the SSCC team members. Check our availability and schedule your appointment by clicking the icon below.