The Student Service & Career Center (SSCC) aims to enhance the student experience at Modul University Vienna by providing a wide range of support services for all students in a warm and welcoming environment.
Students come to the SSCC for:
- Receiving official documents needed by Austrian authorities like transcripts or confirmations of enrollment/studies
- Getting help with Visas/Residence Permits, accommodation, student health insurance, and "settling in" essentials
- Finding your way around campus and getting oriented to your studies at Modul
- Seeking information about student exchange
- Staying informed about the latest university events, extracurricular activities, and volunteer opportunities
- Participating in extracurricular seminars, workshops, and free tutoring with the MU Learning Center
- Getting involved in your community through external and internal volunteer work as part of the MU Cares program
- Finding out more about your student union ÖH
- Seeking information on full time employment and part-time jobs
- Connecting with Alumni and leaders in your field through job shadowing programs, excursions, and various career events
- Building and improving your CV and cover letter
Monday - Thursday: 10 am -12 pm and 1 pm - 4 pm
Friday: 10 am - 12 pm
Current Students can also now book 1:1 appointments with the SSCC team members. Check our availability and schedule your appointment by clicking the icon below.