Bachelor Programs at Modul University
The Career Center at Modul University Vienna is here to provide our students and alumni with a variety of useful and professional career services spanning from continuing education to helping students and alumni with their career as well as keep in touch with the university and fellow alumni.
The Modul family extends beyond the diploma, meaning this is part of a larger effort to support all Modulians through their education, but also through their professional and post-university life.
To connect the industry with students and future employees
Recruiters who are looking for a way to advertise job offers please follow this link and quickly register:
JobTeaser for Recruiters
For companies wanting to be visible and showcase their options please follow this link and register:
JobTeaser for company profiles
To empower you, the students
- We assist students with resume and documentation check for internship and job applications.
- We offer career advice, linking you to hand picked top international partners.
- We communicate job options on our own inhouse search platform "JobTeaser" - please register to find a suitable job.
To enhance students
- Modul offers a range of network events and expert talks open to all our students, including Latest trends and innovation sessions and our ForEverForward meetings
- The Career Center/Office offer tailored internship in multiple sectors and offer assistance in job searches
- The MU Mentoring program link a selected number of students to an industry partner for a one month program where the student work side by side with management to gain knowledge and experience in the field selected
- We encourage and facilitate student participation in International events and competitions such as ITB- Berlin, Young Hotelier Summit - Switzerland, HULT prize – New York, HYATT Student Prize – Paris and Accor Take Off - Paris
- Assisting students in finding the perfect job post graduation
- Building and expanding our partner network to ensure we offer students a balanced and current partner base to link into.