The Student Services, Admissions and Careers Center (SSAC) aims at enhancing the student experience at Modul University Vienna by providing a wide range of support services for all prospective, and current students as well as alumni in a warm and welcoming environment.
The SSAC is the first point of contact for prospective students inquiring about admissions criteria and the admissions process as well as for admitted students with all questions pertaining to campus life, career guidance and matters regarding health insurance and visas/residency permits. Alumni are also encouraged to remain an active part of the MU community.
Our team of Student Journey Advisors (SJAs) manage the admissions process for all prospective students, and are best placed to answer questions in the following areas:
- Admissions criteria and the admissions process for undergraduate, graduate and PhD candidates
- Content of curricula and the focus of a degree or non-degree program
- Student life and the student experience at Modul University
Current and admitted students should contact the SJAs at the SSAC for:
- Assistance with visas/residence permits, accommodation, student health insurance, and "settling in" in Vienna
- Finding one’s way around campus and getting oriented to your studies at Modul University
- Staying informed about the latest university events, extracurricular activities, and volunteer opportunities
- Participating in extracurricular seminars, and workshops
- Getting involved in your community through external and internal volunteer work as part of the MU Cares program
- Finding out more about your student union (ÖH)
- Seeking information on full-time employment and part-time jobs as well as internships through the Career Portal
- Connecting with Alumni and leaders in your field through job shadowing programs, excursions, and various career events
- Building and improving your CV and cover letter as well as career counselling
- Obtaining your student ID card or requesting a replacement card.
- Purchasing items from the MU Shop
- Initial advice and assistance on personal and academic issues during their studies
N.B: For confirmation of enrollment documents (Studienbestätigung and Studienblatt) as well as transcript, please contact the Academic Office. The confirmation of enrollment may also be obtained digitally through the online campus.
Monday - Thursday: 10 am -12 pm and 1 pm - 4 pm
Friday: 10 am - 12 pm
During the summer months and Christmas holidays opening hours are:
Tuesday and Thursday: 10 am – 3 pm