MU Career Center is proud to announce its first Online Career Weeks. A combination of different career related sessions for personal growth such as learning about face expressions or body language during interviews, but also related to entrepreneurial spirit such as how to build a food-start up will be held online. Online MU Career Weeks are also a chance for you to talk directly to HR Managers from a variety of different companies and backgrounds and network on your future career. We'll meet you there!
Additionally to the overview below you can find more information about the companies and content of the sessions here. In order to register for the sessions click here. You can also drop-in if there is a spot left.
The Modul Career Team at Modul University Vienna is here to provide our students and alumni with a variety of useful and professional career services spanning from continuing education to helping students and alumni with their career as well as keep in touch with the university and fellow alumni.
The Modul family extends beyond the diploma, meaning this is part of a larger effort to support all Modulians through their education, but also through their professional and post-university life.
To EMPOWER students / MAP YOUR PATH TO SUCCESS
- We assist students with resume and documentation check for internship and job applications.
- We offer career advice, linking you to hand picked top international partners.
- With JobTeaser, our own inhouse JobPlatform, and a variety of other tools we encourage future development
To ENHANCE students / FIND YOUR PATH
- Modul offers a range of network events and expert talks open to all our students, including Latest trends and innovation sessions and our ForEverForward meetings
- The Career Center/Office offer tailored internship in multiple sectors and offer assistance in job searches
- The MU Mentoring program link a selected number of students to an industry partner for a one month program where the student work side by side with management to gain knowledge and experience in the field selected
- We encourage and facilitate student participation in International events and competitions such as ITB- Berlin, Young Hotelier Summit - Switzerland, HULT prize – New York, HYATT Student Prize – Paris and Accor Take Off - Paris
To ENGAGE / LAUNCH YOUR CAREER
- Assisting students in finding the perfect job post graduation
- Building and expanding our partner network to ensure we offer students a balanced and current partner base to link into.
All these services are provided free of charge to our students, via our own Job Platform – JOBTEASER. For more information please contact us on careersymbolmodul.acpunktat.