Is Cap and Share a feasible option in Austria? An analysis of experts’ attitudes – Hani Aridi
Tourism sustainability indicators: analysis, development and application – Marina Belyakova
A comparative analysis of the economic impact assessment of mega-events based on the Case of Eurovision Song Contest – Ioana Benea
An approach to developing a tourism strategy for Bhutan – Sonam Dorji
Austrian Businesses Networking for Sustainable Development: The case study of respACT – Natalia Grocovkanics (abstract)
Selecting the destination image factors and media channels for the promotion process of the upcoming ice hockey world championship in Slovakia – Sara Hanulikova and Roman Kollar
Investigation of resources and gaps of open access data, journals and other potential learning resources in Tourism – Siddhartha Kantipudi
Exploring visual social media messages in the case example of YouTube and its potential influence on the gap between awareness and environmental behavior – Anna Kravchenko
Travel Behaviour of the Generation Y in Austria – Vreni Meinl
Location Vacation: The influence of television and movies on tourist choices - Zil E. Ali Mirza
Enhancing active mobility and civic engagement through the use of smartphone applications – Aiala Nachiwale Tchikanha
How current and future customers perceive Mercedes Benz’s Sustainability approach and Green Business Strategies within Mercedes Benz in Austria – Anton Parkhimovich
Solid waste management and minimization: Case Study of 25 Hours Hotel – Thais Petrenko
Types of Instagram Photos affecting positive destination Image of Jordan and Costa Rica – Anastasia Popova (abstract)
The Empirical Possibility of Green Growth: Evidence of significant relationships between Economic Growth & Job Creation, Poverty Reduction and Resource Constraints & Climate Change during 1990-2014 in Thailand – Nina Schneider (abstract) (full text)
Intelligent Connectivity of Smart Cities: Using Smart Mobility to preserve the Cultural Heritage and enhance the tourist experience in Vienna – Antonina Simoshina
Online travel information search - Using web traffic for forecasting tourist arrivals to Vienna – Petra Tchoell (abstract) (please contact library[at]modul.ac.at for full text)
How to build an efficient social media strategy to support tourism event marketing activities – Petra Versic
Strategies for Destination Image Recovery after a Severe Crisis: The Case of Syria - Deema Aasi
An Evaluation of Innovation Policies in the Restov Region between 2003 and 2012 - Natalia Churilova
Corporate Social Responsibility among Mexican Tour Operators: Awareness Level and Participation of CSR Practices - Oscar De Luna Sanchez
Why Do the Japanese Visit Vienna? - Sayako Kanazumi
Sustainable Business Practices of Small and Medium-Sized Hotels in Croatia - Luka Males
The 15 Principles of Green Urbanism and its Application to European Eco-Districts - Simon Penker
Impacts of Studying Abroad on the Knowledge and Attitudes Towards Sustainable Development: A Case Study of the Scholarship Program in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia - Hashim Mohammed S. Al Qhtany
Social Capital and Regional Economic Resilience in the City of Toronto - Natalie Miletic
Is the Triple Benefit Principle a Feasible Instrument for Enhancing Energy Transition in Industrialized Countries? - Klaus Renoldner (abstract) (full text)
The Innovative Role of Regional Centres of Expertise in Forstering Education for Sustainable Development Practice - Jelena Siric
Comparison of the Social Attitudes to Nuclear Energy between China and Three German Speaking Countries - Xiaoyang Yin
Perceived and Communicated Image - Miroslav Fabsik
Consumption patterns and environmental attitudes - Ourat-ul-ain Hashmi
An Evaluation of the Romanian governmental strategy for inclusion of the Romanian Citizens belonging to the Roma minority - Carmen Ana Munteanu
Sustainable Building Certification - The Case of Hotel Building - Philipp Redl
Sustainable Finances and Personal Attitudes - Blanca Fernandez (full text)
Lasting Peace in Darfur: The Role of Sustainable Management of Water and Land - Hannes Hippacher (full text)
The Relationship between Self-Image and the Usage of Different Types of Tourist Information - Jelena Krnic (full text)
Corporate Social Responsibility in the Coffee Industry - Antonia Ria Markoulakis (full text)
How Access to Electricity through Renewable Energy Technologies Impacts on Agriculture Production and Environment in Rural Areas of Developing Countries? - Ivan Manyonga
Employee Empowerment as a Driver of Success in Hotels - Stephanie Mezera
Growth through acquisition explained on basis of a real case - Lucas Dirnbacher
50 Shades of Pink Destination Advertising for Gay Men – Balazs Gyemant
A Facebook Community Management and Marketing Tool for Micro and Small Enterprises and Social Entrepreneurs - Mathias Haas
Dispute Resolution in the Luxury Hotel Industry – Luca Kunitzky
Slow Food as a Tourism Product for Vienna – Ileana Net
The adoption of green meetings standards by meeting industry stakeholders in Opatija with a special focus on the role of Opatija’s convention bureau – Goran Pavlovic
Woman Migrants in Management Positions - Alexandra-Elena Slaats
A Wisdom Management Tool for Future Management – Tlustos Alice
CSR or CSV? – A Case Study of E-Vehicle Deployment at A1 Telekom Austria - Ian Foster
Analysis of Online Publications to Support Financial Decisions - Miloslav Hronec
Effective Hotel Response Management to Online Service Recovery Calls - Maaike Schoenmakers
A City’s Brand Personality Created through Blogs: A Case Of Vilnius - Laima Taurinskaite
“Going green” in the Medical Device Industry? A comparative case study analysis of three US companies - Karla Valdovinos
Municipal solid Waste Management in Croatia - Luka Antunovic
The Social Components of a BankingStrategy – Appearance or Reality? - Christine Maria Brunner
Price Elasticity of Demand of Luxury Hotels: A Comparative Class Analysis - Marianne Farraj
Corporate Social Responsibility in the Hospitality Industry – a risk or opportunity for a midsized hotel? - Andreas Goll and Sebastian Ochs
Evaluation of future scenarios of Tourism development as predicted by the tourism literature - Ivana Sabo
- Female Participation in Politics in Algeria - Mounzer Al Shater
- A study of Generation Y: What do five star hotels in German and Austrian cities need to do in order to get and attract this market and how the five star hotel industry will profit from them - Christina Baumer
- Abuse of Intellectual Property Rights on the Internet in Bulgaria - Miroslav Emanoilov
- Outsourcing vs. Insourcing Key Account Management: The case of Vienna International Hotels & Resorts - Andrie Kuenzli (abstract) (full text)
- Building an Image for Tourist Destinations through Analysis of how Emotions Influence Tourism - Nadja Ludmer
- Is ISO 9001: 2008 an Appropriate Framework for the Improvement of the Processes Developed Within Bucharest City Hall? - Mirela Minca
- Rational or rationally bounded local public policy: An insight from the youth in Romania - Maria Casiana Nicolae
- Democracy in fictitious film plots - Irakli Ninua
- Perception of Discrimination - Delia Petrichei
- The Impact of Shared Services in Public Procurement Operations on Good Governance - Joerg Strauss
- Assessment of Niche Tourism as the Destination Competitive Market Strategy - Oksana Sydor
- The potential of internal corporate social responsibility to positively influence socio-economic progress indicators in Albania - Eneida Todhe
- Consumer's acceptance of smart meters - Biliana Traianovska
- Dumancic, Tomislav: The Effects of Cruising on Sustainable Tourism Development in Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- Imedjdoubene, Riad: Guiding Strategies for Sustainability Development of Tourism Destinations in European Cities.
- Kovács, Zsuzsanna: Spiritual Tourism: Case Study: The Sopronbánfalva Monastery Presents a New Side of Spiritual Tourism in Hungary.
- Mesmeh, Mahmoud: The Role of Public Relations Officers in Developing Tourism in the Gaza Strip, Palestine: Descriptive and Analytical Study.
- Mustafa, Mohammad: Corporate Use of Open Government Data: Economic Values through OGD.
- Petro, Dominik: Combining Social and Semantic Web Technologies to Facilitate Public Relation Processes.
- Radikovic, Adrijan: ERP 3.0 Requirements.
- Samy, Rabab: Gastronomy as an Attraction in Tourism and the Gastronomy Highlights in the Online Marketing for Tourism Destinations in Europe.
- Stam, Mandy: Setup of Business Intelligence Suites.
- Supan Budimilic: Attractiveness of the Tourism Industry for High School Students.
- Dalgamoni, Areej: The Reform of the Public Education Sector in Jordan.
- Grokhotova, Svetlana: Implementation of the energy saving program in Moscow - a stakeholder analysis.
- Hili, Zoe Kara: Scenarios for International Aviation until 2025.
- Ibrahim, Sanaa: Tourism in Sudan: A SWOT Analysis.
- Lutz, Thomas: Flattening Effects of Social Media on Organizations.
- Osyos, Alexandros: Recommendations for the Optimal Implementation of Mobile Time Management Solutions.
- Rehbogen, Alexander: Structuring co-operations in governance projects: the question of actors, composition and structuring of cooperative government ventures.
- Skokovic, Hrvojka: Clusters in Croatia: Lost in Translation- The Case of the Small Shipbuilding Cluster.
- Tanaka, Akiko: Comparative Study of e-tourism between Austria and Hokkaido (Japan).
- Viskovic, Karmela: How to develop a successful and sustainable loyalty program in tourism companies - the case of Valamar hotels and resorts.
- Wachlowski, Alexander: Interactive Media Facades in the Urban Context.
- Abaddi, Luna: The Impact of Knowledge Management Practices on Institutional Performance: The Case of the Jordanian Governmental Sector.
- Betic, Moira: The Quality of the Online Response Behavior Provided by 4 Star Hotels in Europe.
- Elwazer, Samiah: The Role of Palestinian Universities in Ehancing the Civil Society.
- Eschbacher, Claudia: Subjective Well-Being of Tourists.
- Gatman, Andreea: eGovernment and new Public Management - Assisting Reformed Public Administration in Romania.
- Ncube, Nejat: Environmental Impact Assessment as a tool to promote sustainable development - the case of Ethiopia.
- Pujas, Dragan: Barriers to the Successful Implementation of the Balanced Scorecard - The Case of Plava Laguna J.S.C.
- Shi, Wei: The Influence of Financial Crisis on European City Tourism Predicted by Tourism Experts.
Achutegui Nunez, Alain: Social Responsibility of Corporations: General Views and the Case of the Hotel Industry. Master Thesis, 84 pages, MODUL University Vienna, March 31, 2010.
- Ali Al-Zayer, Ebtesam: The Impacts of Abu Dhabi's Cultural District on Economy and Society. Master Thesis, 114 pages, MODUL University Vienna, March 31, 2010.
- Herbst, Petra Maria: Star Wars: The star classification of the Austrian hotel industry. Master Thesis, MODUL University Vienna, March 31, 2010.
- Huber, Cristina Ioana: Evaluation of hoteliers' balances data. Master Thesis, 131 pages, MODUL University Vienna, March 31, 2010.
- Kirilova, Kristina: The Construction of Danube Bridge II and Its Expected Effects on Tourism and the Development of Vidin. Master Thesis, 87 pages, MODUL University Vienna, March 31, 2010.
- Tsirk, Evelin: An Image Study of Tallinn as a City Break Destination. Master Thesis, MODUL University Vienna, March 31, 2010.
Social Responsibility of Corporations: General Views and the Case of the Hotel Industry -