The foundation program provides students with the essential preparation for a smooth transition into any of MU’s bachelor programs. Students will achieve a level of proficiency in English and Mathematics in accordance to the university regulations and will also be exposed to key aspects in Business Administration, Geography and Economics. They will not only gain a theoretical education, but also have the necessary support for getting settled in Vienna and adapting to life in Austria and its culture. Upon successful completion of the foundation program and a final exam, students may directly enter the bachelor program of their choice at MODUL University Vienna.
English: 16 h/week
Mathematics: 6 h/week
Business Administration: 6 h/week
Geography and Economics: 6 h/week
German courses are offered to all students on a voluntary basis.
- Duration: One full-time semester (September - January or February - June)
- Language: English
- Tuition Fee: 5,900 EUR
- Included: All courses and course material, public transport pass
- Excluded: Accommodation in student dorm (approx 300€ per month), medical insurance
- Location: MODUL University Vienna, Am Kahlenberg 1, 1190 Vienna
- Visa: Documents for student visa application will be provided upon acceptance to the foundation program
Foundation Program Entry Requirements:
Admission to our Foundation Program usually requires students to have successfully completed their secondary education.
We require math to be a part of any secondary school leaving certificate.
Foundation Program English Test Requirements:
IELTS band score 5.5 (no sub-score below 5.0)
TOEFL Internet Based Test: 65 points
Other equivalent English proficiency tests will be assessed on an individual basis.