MSc at MODUL University Vienna
- Select from three full-time Master of Science (MSc) degree programs
- Internationally-oriented graduate education conducted entirely in English
- Emphasis on critical thinking, collaborative learning, and addressing 21st-century challenges
- Small classes taught by key experts allow for personalized attention and a high level of interaction
- Accelerate your career with an internship at one of over 500 international partner companies
- Foreign language classes are included in the tuition fee
- Graduates are ready to fill in-demand positions in a wide variety of public and private organizations
- Become a member of MODUL’s global alumni network with business connections around the world
The Master of Science (MSc) in Management is a two-year (full-time) consecutive management science program targeting applicants holding undergraduate degrees in business or a related field of study. The program builds a foundation in management and deepens students’ knowledge of global business competencies by preparing them for the complex and demanding international standards in general management areas. Upon completion of the degree program, graduates are equipped with the knowledge, personal skills, vision, and tools to answer the challenges companies face in the 21st century.
The Master of Science (MSc) in International Tourism Management (ITM) graduate program prepares students to best address the future needs of the global tourism industry. The program focuses on leadership and management specifically relevant to hospitality-related companies, tourism marketing, tourism planning organizations, and policy makers.
The Master of Science (MSc) in Sustainable Development, Management, and Policy graduate program exposes students to the wide range of issues of sustainability, including their often complex interrelationships. Starting from the household all the way to the national level, the design and implementation of sustainable development programs and strategies is imperative to ensure future social, economics and environmental health locally and globally.